Thursday, March 23, 2006

my debuted

First time writing, dont really know what to write... Last week was really an enjoyable week, having band camp together with the wat suthiwararram people to prepare ourself for the esplanade concert... Having the nostalgic feeling the moment i step into the band, that really reminds me of the good old days... During the band camp, we were practicing like hell just for the concert... it had been a hard time for me because the sound i produced from my instrument was damn freaking disgusting, sounded like shit and my sight-reading sucks too... But anyway, I managed to play the whole song... After 2 consecutively days of practice, the band had planned a day for us just before the concert to let us to rest... So my section decided to go straight to sentosa... Before going to sentosa didnt know that my section was broke, thought that $30 will be enough for me... After the bicycle ride and etc... our whole section declared bankupt... No money for food... We brought them to sakae sushi for lunch... Watching them eating was tortouring for 5 of us(xiangling, samuel, danhui, junhao & me) ... haha, they are asking me "why you not eating..?" so i answer "haha, im on diet" felt so stupid, i should have let them treat me cause they intended to treat us.... Anyway they are a bunch of nice people, knowing that we were damn freaking thirsty cause we were like digging for every single cent to buy a cup of drink.. arent we pathetic( 5people sharing 1 cup)... So the thai people bought 5 cups of drink without letting us know... We were like damn paisehh and touch...

On the 19th march 2006, is a day where amkss and wat suthiwararram band will be performing at esplanade... After having warm-ups and breakfast, we proceeded to esplanade around 11am... We were brought to the backstage, the backstage setting was exactly like a hospital... haha.. At around 7.30pm the concert started, we have put out a great performance although there is some mistake here and there... The wat suthiwararram band played tremendously well... Can feel the impact from the audience's seat... Really, cause im there... lol... After the whole concert ended, i found out that 1 of the watsuthi member like my beloved junior "samuel" and asking him is he gay... And due to pressure, he answered "yes" cause that guys was like pestering him for the whole day for the answer... Among our section we were laughing like hell... samuel was like soooo pissed off... haha... Had a great time with them...

No comments: