Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sad story

Sometimes you need to have some motivation to blog and thats the reason why am i blogging now.... Erm, today i was browing through some blogs and happened to see my name appeared in someone's blog, giving negative comments saying that I keep calling somebody AH BWANG BWANG and said "Some people just enjoy criticising other rather than looking themselves in the mirror. (Yeah yeah, it isn't a crime to be fat, it's criminal to eat excessively, thinking u are as slim as a pole.)... "Text refered from: http://www.ruletheskies.blogspot.com/

This really agitates me man... But the fact is, i am not the one who said that... I was laughing to what they have said, i am sure most people will definately reacted the same as me?... And now i know whats the reason people reacted so wierdly for what i have posted previously "Btw is the world changing? i have noticed that nowadays more and more pretty girls having ugly boyfriend and handsome guys having ugly girlfriend..".. In the first place, i am just generalising and not to refer to anybody... Or are you guilty conscious? And can u make youself clear before telling the other party what really happend? I really sympathized for that person who gave me such a comment... I know how you feel and i do understand you... Haha, dont worry... I am a forgiving person, i will forgive what you have said to me... THANKS ANYWAY FOR SCOLDING ME VULGARITY...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he crazy you coool
you got coool pic

Anonymous said...

clic on my ltlmomma name above ccceee me