Friday, April 07, 2006

Out at Orchard...

As usual, I woke up at around 1pm... Then my mum prepared lunch for me.... Right after my lunch, i wanted to go swimming but thinking of having the trouble of bathing and etc.. i decided to stay at home... Haha, getting more and more lazy... How? lol... So i was like browsing friendster, checking emails and etc.(usual routine)... Then after received a call from beatrice, asking whether wanna accompany her to orchard and collect some stuff for her mum.. So we met around 4pm at amk control station... Knew that she will be late so I reach there later... Hehe... From there we headed to orchard... After collecting her mum stuff, we were like walking aimlessly... We walked from takashimaya to plaza singapura and then settered down at Istana park... Talking nonsence and craps... Haha, then we left for home....

No comments: