Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bad day...

Today school starts at 8am, first i had my lectured then i proceeded for my totorial... Tutorial was freaking boring and the teacher who took us for my drawing 1 pissed me off, Telling his grandmother story for the entire tutorial... Felt like telling him straight to his face "SHUT UP" at that moment... So after that i went to meet beatrice for movie, wanted to watch ice age 2 but the last screening was at 2.15pm and we couldnt make it so we watch eight below... Quite a nice show, i rate 4 out of 5... After the movie, on my way to the toilet i saw a gay... It is neither a he nor a she, The one which i caught him peeping at my friend in a swimming complex toilet... Dont you find it sick? A guy peeping at a guy... I think the gay remembers me because i caught him red handed... So that gay follows me to the toilet and telling me "dont any how say people and look at people"(in a ah kuar tone)... WTF, say i look at him, looking at him is like touturing my eyes... So i imitated him with that kind of ah kuar voice... Haha, damn funny... He was pissed off and walking away with his buttock shaking, really makes me wanna puke... If i have a chance, i will definately whack him like hell...

No comments: