Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm back...

Yoz, im back... 2months didnt blog and i thing the blog have already accumulate lots of dust... Haha, Poly life really very stress... Tones of homework and projects for me to complete, dont really know am i having holidays now... lol.. This are some of my works i have done for the past 2 months... Relatively new to this software(Corel Painter) im using, Tried my best but still turn up like shit... haha...

Well, so let me elaborate what am i doing for the past few day during my holidays... Went for Jaron's chalet last sunday and only 7 people turn up(jaron, darren, angeline, meiying, beatrice, my brother and me)... Although 7 people went for the chalet, it was fun because you can see how people react when they are drunk.... lol.. Damn freaking tired during the next day so after reaching home, I was like sleeping like a pig... Tuesday i went to meet up with my groupmates to do our projects at National library and we did manged to finish quite alot... Hehehe... So on wednesday, some of my poly classmate organized i bbq gathering for us... Thought that it could be quite fun but some of the girls in my class spoiled the whole atmosphere... They were freaking bitchy and bossy... I HATE BITCH FOR YOUR INFORMATION.. So what if they prepared the food...? Feel like slapping them now... The girls told us that we were sitting there just waiting for food and not helping up... So we offered our help and they say we were messing the whole place up... WHF, Dont you find them contradicting... Lets dont talk about them... Just to add on, im having a soccer craves man, although i dont play... Betted a few matches and won quite abit... betting on mexico tonight, hope that i could win...

No comments: